Saturday, April 5, 2008

May 5, 2008


It is lonely at this blog. I need to find some people to visit and chat. I feel like I am in this enormus cyber confusion of millions and millions of cyber messages are swirling around me. And I am alone under a street light on an empty street, in the drizzle. So sad.


But


I will not despare -- there is little point in doing that. It is just a matter of finding the road to the connection.


I am ready to print up the poster for my show. I am excitied about having my work up again.

4 comments:

martha miller said...

Hi Jo!

Have you seen much of Arlene Morris's work? You two have some similar things going on!

http://www.arlenemorris.com/index.htm

xox
Martha

Karen Cole said...

Well Jo, you are no longer alone. I saw your work mentioned on the blog of Susan Tuttle (Ilkas Attic). I love your work.

Have a happy day!

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Jo,
I saw your amazing work at the Little Dog coffee shop this weekend! I love it! I featured one of your paintings on my blog - hope you don't mind.

Susan

Mrs. Hess and Mrs. Harris said...

Hi Jo....remember me....Tori. I had heard you were now on another journey in your life and pursuing a passion...art. I think that is a perfect fit for you because you are very blessed in being able to pull in the viewer to the feelings of the piece. At least in what I have seen. I checked out the touch drawing site and that is very cool. Hope you are happy...life is to short not to be.